European Conference on Laboratory Astrophysics
Announcement released: 14th Jan 2020
Registration is now pending!
Thank you for your overwhelming interest in the ECLA2020 conference! We thank also people who already registered.
We have reached the maximum number of registrations for the event and are not in a position to accept any further registrations. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Everyone who has submitted abstract (oral/poster) and requested financial support will receive email “on how to register” after the abstract selections by the scientific organizing committee.
Please only make any travel/accommodation arrangements once you have received an email that explicitly confirms your individual participation in the event.
We encourage you to keep following us via our website.
Announcement released: 13th Jan 2020
**Abstract Submission Closed**
ECLA 2020 thanks all applicants for
their abstract Submission – we are delighted with the response.
- Acknowledgment of already
receipt abstract will be sent to all the applicants on their
stated email address in the next few days.
- Announcement of selected oral or poster contribution will be sent by email to all applicants by 1st February 2020.
The second announcement released: 15th October 2019
**Abstract submission and registration open**
- Registration and abstract submission opening: 15th Oct
- Deadline for abstract submission (oral and poster contributions): 10th Jan
- Deadline for asking financial support (mainly students and young researchers): 10th Jan
- Announcement of selected oral and poster contribution: 1st Feb
- Early bird registration deadline: 15th Feb
- Late registration deadline: 15th March
Please note that the symposium participation is limited. First-registered will be first-preferred; so do not delay your registration!
The first announcement released: 2nd July 2019
Under the Patronage of:
Regione Campania and Comune di Anacapri